Any front-line operatives, supervisors and managers responsible for the delivery of cleaning and associated services within the higher education sector can attend this conference.
Not sure if you can spare the time to attend our annual conference? Why should you and your colleagues take time out to attend the conference when you are so busy cleaning?
Well, here are five good reasons for coming along:
1. Network with colleagues who are interested in the same things as you. In an informal setting take the opportunity to meet with colleagues from across the sector and thus, take the opportunity to visit another university campus (and take in some sightseeing around the beautiful host city).
2. Acquire new skills and knowledge. We are hosting workshops that will help you stay informed and update and that will help you with improving the delivery of cleaning and associated services to your campus.
3. The opportunity to learn from other sectors. For example hear about the challenges of providing a twenty-four cleaning service to airports, and thus, what can you take from this that may be on benefit to you should be responsible for cleaning a 24/7 building.
4. The opportunity to participate in an interactive debate and Q&A session. Alongside other delegates share the challenges you are facing regarding the necessity to continue to improve and deliver cleaning services efficiently.
5. Meet with suppliers. – Engage with a number of selected companies providing a range of services and equipment to the cleaning industry, and thus, take the opportunity to have 1:1 conversations with these suppliers, and test out the latest equipment and products. Even try your hand a spot of window cleaning!
...and if this is not enough to tempt you, there is our gala dinner and annual awards evening.
A testimonial from our 2017 Conference
Please can I convey my sincere thanks to you and the BACHE executive on behalf of Sandra and myself for hosting us so fantastically during the BACHE conference and Gala Dinner this year.
Additionally I thought Keith and Queens did an amazing job, which I am sure at times due to the issues of the buses must have been an incredible challenge.
Sandra was extremely shocked, but highly delighted at being nominated and ultimately winning the Cleaning Supervisor of the Year Category.
Having not previously attended the conference personally, I found this a really worthwhile and enjoyable few days and would wholly support institutional attendance moving forward.
BACHE Conference and Exhibition 2019
"BACHE to Basics, BACHE to the Future"
8-9 July 2019